Do you enjoy Linux? Do you have experience with administration? Do you want to get into the DevOPs sector, where you get to do super interesting things (CI/CD, configuration and orchestration, Puppet, Ansib, containers, Kubernetes, Docker)? So you’re our man.
What will you do?
- Administration of Linux systems
- Openstack cloud management software
- Cloud infrastructure architecture design
- Automation using Puppet, Ansible
- In time CI/CD, configuration and orchestration using Heat, Forman, Consul, Jenkins, GitLab..
- Plus you will get to work with containers using Docker, Kubernetes technologies
- You can focus on an area that interests you and specialize in it
What you should ideally be able to / have?
- Advanced knowledge of Linux
- Independence, flexibility and responsibility (it will be a lot on you, but you will always have support when needed)
- Be able to take a shift at least once a week (16:00 – 24:00)
- A basic overview of telecommunications, DevOps and cloud services – knowing what it’s about is enough
- English at least at basic level (B1)
What can you look forward to?
- We will significantly increase your value on the market, we will teach you to work with many DevOps and Cloud technologies (Foreman, Ansible, Consul, GitLab, Kubernetes, Docker, MySQL, Redis, Hadoop, Jenkins, Gogs, Nginx, Apache, Haproxy, Sensu, Prometheus… .)
- Interesting and varied work in an international team
- Management of global internet projects with millions of visitors
- Work at the technological top of Open Source Software in the Czech Republic
- Financial compensation commensurate with your experience and commitment
- Friendly environment of a small and friendly company, with a very specific (a bit punk) culture
- Flexible work that can be easily combined with studies
- An interesting package of benefits: refreshments at the workplace, reimbursement of sports activities, several times a week remotely, the possibility of coffee and treats in the office, reimbursement of courses of your choice, participation in conferences (foreign top conferences), annual bonuses based on performance, company breakfasts, team building events and much more
Not sure if you meet all the requirements? Given the universality of this work, we don’t even expect it. If you want to have a more realistic idea of what the job entails, fill out the recruitment form. We will send you back a test task on which you can try everything (there are a lot of instructions on how to do it on Google). And we will test your learning ability and determination.
If you have any questions, be sure to contact us!
We look forward.